Do you need to do a health-promoting activity today? Here are some examples of things that may not come immediately to mind with respect to living healthy:
- Give or accept a hug from someone close to you (read an interesting article on fighting stress and the common cold with a hug)
- Park your car further from the entrance of your job or a store to extend the walking distance
- Allow yourself to receive seven to eight hours of sleep (if you have a tendency to sleep less that seven hours)
- Give yourself time to sit and do nothing as a way of unwinding after work or to reflect on your day
- Stand next to your child at the bathroom sink and brush your teeth while she or he is also brushing, as a way to motivate your child to brush daily and brush well
- Starting off each day with a do-to-list. It’s amazing how organized your life can become with a to-do-list
- Read a story to your child at bedtime or any time you and your child consider it worthwhile
These are just a few ideas that are as important to promoting your health as are exercise and eating healthy.
Are there any other ideas that come to mind? Please share!
One thought on “Need Ideas to do a Health-promoting Activity Today?”
Food for thought. Thanks for the tips!
LikeLiked by 2 people